Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Get your happy on.

A Get-Happy Checklist that I read in the recent issue of Glamour magazine. I'm going to list one a day, what I've done to do it, and include one "happy tip" a day.


Easy one: Eat Breakfast.

Seems so simple. Eat Breakfast, it will prevent grumpiness and help you perform. Yet, sometimes, that bowl of oatmeal is SO hard to make. Because coffee is the ever present lifeline to survive and get my blood moving every morning.

Today I made some oatmeal. And, I sat down at the table to eat it. Which is huge. I normally stand in the kitchen.

A cup of coffee, tea, or a soda will not count. You. Must. Eat. Breakfast.



Happy tip for the day:
Food has a huge impact on your mood. Eat regular snacks. Eating every three to four hours (no skipping!) keeps your body satisfied and your blood sugar stable.

Now go put some pink lipstick on, some pink blush, and smile. Rosy cheeks and matching lips makes more people smile back.

-Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment